Hubbard’s School goes to great lengths to assist the development of our students in the classroom. This is the reason that our teachers are chosen. They stand out due to their proficiency at preparing students for senior external examinations. Our timetable is also developed to be fluid around our students’ extracurricular activities. However there’s one thing that we can’t control. Our students Parents!
Or can we?
Our Parent “Subject Study Tips” Info Night is designed to help parents to support the development of their students at home. Please Remember - It’s tomorrow night.
Subject Study Tips Night:
- Please arrive at 5:45pm
- Cost: $0 (no excuses not to come, it’s free)
- We will provide study tips specific to each subject
- All of our Senior External teachers will be presenting
- Information on our ‘Study Skills’ course will be provided in more detail
- Parents have been emailed with further details of the event
Study Skills Course:
- Runs 1 afternoon per week
- Over a 6 to 8 week period
- Continual until the end of March
These information nights are designed to ensure that students are as successful as possible by supplementing their learning at school, with their learning at home.
We look forward to seeing all of our Parents there!