Uni Prerequisite Courses
CATP (10765NAT) - Study Methods
Each of these university prerequisite ('bridging') subjects are part of the Certificate IV in Adult Tertiary Preparation (10765NAT), otherwise knows as CATP. Students usually study one or more CATP subject to refresh knowledge or to satisfy uni entry prerequisites. To complete the entire certificate in Adult Tertiary Preparation and receive a Rank, you must complete 3 core units and 6 elective units. For more informaiton on the subject units the CATP Subject Details.
Registered Training Organisation Code: 31621
1. Private Classes
- Tuition Fee: $3,100 (per subject)
- 30 hours of one-on-one tuition with an experienced teacher at Hubbard's School.
- Conducted at flexible times & dates convenient to both the student and the teacher.
- Students have up to 3 months to complete a Private CATP Class.
2. Semi-Private Classes
- Tuition Fee: $2,500 (per subject)
- 30 hours of small group tuition with an experienced teacher at Hubbard's School.
- Conducted at flexible times & dates convenient to all students and the teacher.
- Students have up to 3 months to complete a Semi-Private CATP Class.
- When multiple students are interested in completing a Private Class for the same subject at the same time, you may be offered a semi-private option. (if you are interested in studying with other students for a discounted rate)
3. Intensive Classes (Nov - Dec)
- Tuition Fee: $1,750 (per subject)
- 4 weeks of group tuition with an experienced teacher at Hubbard's School.
- Monday through Friday, conducted at various times, depending on the subject/s chosen.
- Exact times and dates will be confirmed closer to the end of the year.
- These classes are specifically designed to meet entry requirements for students applying for University in January of the following year.
- January university major round offer: QTAC usually accept and process documents for intensive subjects undertaken by students at Hubbard’s School in time for the January university major round offer, if submitted directly to QTAC by The School.