Years 7 - 12
Private Tutoring ProgramHubbard’s School’s offers the opportunity to receive tutoring from our outstanding educators.
As from the 1st of January 2018 the following will apply:
Expressions of Interest
Contact Hubbard’s School administration if you would like to clarify information regarding private tutoring.
Complete the online enrolment form.
Hubbard’s School will contact you to arrange the initial appointment time.
Ongoing sessions will be arranged between the tutor and the parent/student.
Sessions are usually one or two hours per week, but can be longer and more frequent, as required by the student.
- Private Tutoring - $80.00/hr
- CATP Group Classes - $80.00/hr (for additional tuition beyond class time)
- CATP Private Classes - $110.00/hr (for additional tuition beyond class time)
Parents are welcome to stay in the Hubbard’s School building during tutoring.
- The student/parent must contact Hubbard’s School directly if they are unable to attend a booked tutoring session or need to make a change to the appointed time.
- 24 hours notice of cancellation of an agreed tutoring appointment must be given to avoid incurring a late cancellation fee of:
- $60.00 for Private Tutoring / CATP Group Classes
- $80.00 for CATP Private Classes
- A Private CATP student who provides the school with less than 24 hours’ notice of a cancellation within their allocated 30 hours will forfeit the organised hours for that cancelled class.
Offer Students a Helping Hand
In conjunction with a sound study routine, regular tutoring is an effective way of supporting students to gain improved results. Tutoring support can be especially beneficial for students in preparation for examinations and for structuring and presenting assignments.