Uni Prerequisite Courses
CATP (10765NAT) - Study Methods
Each of these university prerequisite ('bridging') subjects are part of the Certificate IV in Adult Tertiary Preparation (10765NAT), otherwise knows as CATP. Students usually study one or more CATP subjects to refresh knowledge or to satisfy uni entry prerequisites. To complete the entire Certificate and receive a Rank, you must complete 3 core units and 6 elective units. For more informaiton on indivdual subject units visit the CATP Subject Details page.
Registered Training Organisation Code: 31621
1. Private Classes
- Tuition Fee: $3,100 (per subject)
- 30 hours of one-on-one tuition with an experienced teacher at Hubbard's School.
- Conducted at flexible times & dates convenient to both the student and the teacher.
- Students have up to 3 months to complete a Private CATP Class.
2. Semi-Private Classes
- Only offered where three or more students have expressed an interest to start a class together at the same time.
- Tuition Fee: $2,500 (per subject)
- 30 hours of small group tuition with an experienced teacher at Hubbard's School.
- Conducted at flexible times and dates convenient to all students and the teacher.
- Students have up to 3 months to complete a Semi-Private CATP Class.
- When multiple students are interested in completing a Private Class for the same subject at the same time, you may be offered a semi-private option (if you are interested in studying with other students for a discounted rate).
- Enrolments close on or before Monday 17th of August, 2020