University Prerequisite Courses
Certificate IV In Adult Tertiary Preparation (10397NAT) - CATP
All CATP classes at Hubbard's School are conducted by our specialist teachers, offering students the highest level of education and support. Each of these university prerequisite ('bridging') subjects are part of the Certificate IV in Adult Tertiary Preparation (10397NAT), otherwise knows as CATP. Students usually study one or more CATP subject to refresh knowledge or to satisfy university entry prerequisites. To receive a Certificate & a Rank, you must complete three core units and six elective units. For more informaiton view the CATP Subject Sypopsis. Students have the responsibility to confirm prerequisite status with the relevant university prior to enrolment.
Registered Training Organisation Code: 31621
Subjects OfferedPlease click on the Subject Hyperlinks for the Nov-Dec Intensive subject information & timetables:
Biology, Chemistry, English, Maths A, Maths B, Physics
1. Private Classes
- Tuition Fee: $3,100 (per subject)
- 30 hours of one-on-one tuition with an experienced teacher at Hubbard's School.
- Conducted at flexible times & dates convenient to both the student and the teacher.
- Students have up to 3 months to complete a Private CATP Class.
2. Semi-Private Classes
- Tuition Fee: $2,500 (per subject)
- 30 hours of small group tuition with an experienced teacher at Hubbard's School.
- Conducted at flexible times & dates convenient to all students and the teacher.
- Students have up to 3 months to complete a Semi-Private CATP Class.
3. Intensive Classes (19 Nov 2018 - 14 Dec 2018)
- Tuition Fee: $1,500 (per subject)
- 4 weeks of group tuition with an experienced teacher at Hubbard's School.
- Monday through Friday, conducted at various times, depending on the subject/s chosen.
- Please click on the Subject Hyperlinks for the Nov-Dec Intensive subject timetables.
- These classes are specifically designed to meet entry requirements for students applying for University in January of the following year.