Uni Prerequisite Courses
CATP (10765NAT) - Study Methods
Each of these university prerequisite ('bridging') subjects are part of the Certificate IV in Adult Tertiary Preparation (10765NAT), otherwise knows as CATP. Students usually study one or more CATP subjects to refresh knowledge or to satisfy uni entry prerequisites. To complete the entire Certificate and receive a Rank, you must complete 3 core units and 6 elective units. For more informaiton on indivdual subject units visit the CATP Subject Details page.
Registered Training Organisation Code: 31621
1. Private Classes
- Tuition Fee: $3,100 (per subject)
- 30 hours of one-on-one tuition with an experienced teacher at Hubbard's School.
- Conducted at flexible times & dates convenient to both the student and the teacher.
- Students have up to 3 months to complete a Private CATP Class.
2. Semi-Private Classes
- Tuition Fee: $2,500 (per subject)
- 30 hours of small group tuition with an experienced teacher at Hubbard's School.
- Conducted at flexible times and dates convenient to all students and the teacher.
- Students have up to 3 months to complete a Semi-Private CATP Class.
- When multiple students are interested in completing a Private Class for the same subject at the same time, you may be offered a semi-private option (if you are interested in studying with other students for a discounted rate).
3. Intensive Classes (Nov - Dec)
- Tuition Fee: $1,750 (per subject)
- 4 weeks of group tuition with an experienced teacher at Hubbard's School.
- Monday through Friday, conducted at various times, depending on the subject/s chosen.
- These classes are specifically designed to meet entry requirements for students applying for University in January of the following year.
- January university major round offer: QTAC will accept and process documents for intensive subjects undertaken by students at Hubbard’s School in time for the January university major round offer. Hubbard's School will submit all November Intensive subject results directly to QTAC.
Intensive Class Dates and Times
|Chemistry, Maths B (Maths Methods) and English||Monday 18th November to Friday 13th December
8.30am to 1.00pm daily, Monday through to Friday.
|Maths A (General Maths) and Physics||Monday 18th November to Friday 13th December
2.00pm to 6.30pm daily, Monday through to Friday.
|All subjects||Monday 16th December, Admin Day. Students may need to attend to finalise paperwork and assessment.|