Uni Prerequisite Courses
CATP (10765NAT) - Study Methods
Each of these university prerequisite ('bridging') subjects are part of the Certificate IV in Adult Tertiary Preparation (10765NAT), otherwise knows as CATP. Students usually study one or more CATP subjects to refresh knowledge or to satisfy uni entry prerequisites. To complete the entire Certificate and receive a Rank, you must complete 3 core units and 6 elective units. For more informaiton on indivdual subject units visit the CATP Subject Details page.
Registered Training Organisation Code: 31621
* All classes are subject to minimum enrolments.
1. Private Classes for October, November and December 2019
- Tuition Fee: $3,100 (per subject)
- 30 hours of one-on-one tuition with an experienced teacher at Hubbard's School.
- Conducted at flexible times & dates convenient to both the student and the teacher.
- Students have up to 3 months to complete a Private CATP Class.
2. Semi-Private Classes for November and December 2019
- Subjects offered*: Biology, Chemistry, English, Maths A (General Mathematics), Maths B (Mathematical Methods), Physics
- Tuition Fee: $2,500 (per subject)
- 30 hours of small group tuition with an experienced teacher at Hubbard's School.
- Conducted at flexible times and dates convenient to all students and the teacher.
- Students have up to 3 months to complete a Semi-Private CATP Class.
- When multiple students are interested in completing a Private Class for the same subject at the same time, you may be offered a semi-private option (if you are interested in studying with other students for a discounted rate).
- Enrolments close on or before Monday 11th of November, 2019.
- The Semi-Private Class Timetables** are as follow:
**Timetables are subject to change. Students will be alerted promptly to any change.