ATAR After-School Hours Subjects
We can assist students to gain an ATAR in situations where the student:
- is in Year 12 and regrets not taking Mathematical Methods or General English
- will miss out on a Uni prerequisite because their current school policy does not allow them to take certain subjects
- is short of one ATAR subject
- was not allowed to take a subject because of Year 9 and Year 10 results
- wants expert tuition in a particular subject to improve their External Exam results
- wants to enrol in an additional 6th or 7th subject to increase their odds of an excellent ATAR in 2020
- Study an extra ATAR subject so they can attain an ATAR at the end of 2020
- Improve an ATAR outcome through expert tuition
- Increase their odds of univerity entry by studying 1 or 2 extra ATAR subjects
Attain an ATAR at the end of 2020
- Are you in Year 12 and regret not taking Mathematical Methods or General English?
- Will you miss out on an ATAR because your school policy does not alow you to enrol in enough ATAR subjects?
- Are you short of one ATAR subject?
- Were you not allowed to take Mathematical Methods or General English because of your Year 9 and Year 10 results?
- Full-time students at any Brisbane mainstream school have the opportunity to study an additional subject at Hubbard's outside of normal school hours.
- Our classes start at 4.30pm after you have finished for the day at your mainstream school.
- Hubbard's will cover the entire content of the Year 11 and Year 12 Syllabus and prepare you for External Exams.
- At Hubbard's, you will have the opportunity of gaining the prerequisite subject you need for university entry.
|General English||Mondays and Wednesdays
4.30pm - 7:00pm
|Chemistry||Tuesdays and Thursdays
4.30pm - 7.00pm
|Philosophy & Reason|
Improve an ATAR outcome through expert tuition
- Do you want to stay enrolled at your school and improve your results in one of the following subjects?:
- General English
- Mathematical Methods
- Philosophy and Reason
- Do you want to be very well-prepared for External Exams?
- Do you want to have expert tutition in the full content of the subject without leaving your school or registering for additional External Exams?
- Enrol in the Hubbard's After School Hours Subject that you would like to achieve improved results in and receive a double dose of content and exam preparation.
- You will receive 5 hours of tuition per week and cover the entire content of the subject again through the expert teaching of our External Exam teachers.
- This course does not have any assignments; it is all study and homework based.
- Do you want to study a subject that your school does not offer?
- Do you want to study a subject that you currently can't enrol in at your school due to a timetable clash?
- Do you want to enrol in an additional 6th or 7th subject that can be counted in the calculation of your ATAR at the end of 2020? (Remember: Only the best 5 results will be used to calculate your ATAR)
- Enrol in one Hubbard's After School Hours Subject and give yourself a better chance at improved ATAR results.
- Take a risk - you have nothing to lose! The worst case scenario - it does not have to count towards your ATAR.
- You needn't fear that this will affect your ATAR scores in a negative way. The ATAR that you will be expected to get with your current subjects in your mainstream school can't get any lower by doing this. You can simply try to improve your chances at a better ATAR by having an additional result in a General Subject for ATAR calculations.
- You will gain the benefit of learning to study and preparing for External Exams.
- Our expert teachers will teach you how to respond to exam questions in the External Exam system.
Nothing to lose - Everything to gain!
Applications for enrolment are always considered.
Please call 07 3371 5999 or email email@example.com to find out more.