Uni Prerequisite Courses
CATP (10765NAT) - Subject Details
To complete one subject, students must complete all units within that subject.
To complete the entire Certificate IV in Adult Tertiary Preparation (10765NAT) Program, students must complete 3 core units and 6 elective units.
Registered Training Organisation Code: 31621
|Biology||ATPBIO001 - Unit 1||Apply science inquiry to solve biology problems relating to cells and multicellular organisms.|
|ATPBIO002: Unit 2||Apply theory of ecosystems and genetics in biology.|
|Chemistry||ATPCHE001: Unit 1||Demonstrate the practical and theoretical application of introductory chemistry.|
|ATPCHE002: Unit 2||Apply principles of chemical reactions and systems in theory and practice.|
|ATPCHE003: Unit 3||Demonstrate the application of theory relating to electrochemistry and organic chemistry.|
|English||ATPPRE001: Unit 1
|Plan and prepare for study.|
|ATPALS001: Unit 2
|Apply academic learning skills.|
|ATPALS002: Unit 3
|Apply advanced academic learning skills to develop an academic argument.|
|Maths A||ATPGMA001: Unit 1||Apply general mathematics in real world contexts.|
|ATPGMA002: Unit 2||Apply statistical and algebraic theory in real world contexts.|
|Maths B||ATPPMA001: Unit 1||Solve pure mathematics problems involving
trigonometry and algebra.
|ATPPMA002: Unit 2||Solve pure mathematics problems involving statistics and functions.|
|ATPPMA003: Unit 3||Solve pure mathematics problems involving calculus.|
|Physics||ATPPHY001: Unit 1||Demonstrate the application of motion and force to physics problems.|
|ATPPHY002: Unit 2||Demonstrate the application of mechanics and optics to physics problems.|
|ATPPHY003: Unit 3||Demonstrate the application of theory to electromagnetism and nuclear physics problems.|
|Assessment for all units is progressive. Each unit encounters various assessment pieces. All courses are subject to minimum enrolments. Age restrictions apply.|
- Students must be at least 18 years of age or must turn 18 years of age within 6 months of enrolment in their tertiary course.
- Admission of applicants under this age will only be in exceptional circumstances at the discretion of the Principal.
- Year 10 education is assumed.
- A textbook may be issued. If so, a book bond of $120 is required.
- Your Statement of Attainment & a refund of $60 will be issued on return of the book in good condition.
- These subjects will be held over 4 weeks during Nov-Dec, exact dates and times to be confirmed.
- If you have further queries, please contact us: (07) 3371 5999 or firstname.lastname@example.org.