About Hubbard’s School
We look forward to working with you. Welcome!
Year 11 & 12 (Senior External)
This Alternative Academic Program caters exclusively to senior school-aged students. Students enrolled in this option complete each senior school subject in one scholastic year; not over two years as is the norm in mainstream schools.
This program prepares young people for success at the tertiary level with:
- an academic focus
- considerable personal freedom (and consequent responsibility); and
- a balanced lifestyle.
For more information please navigate to 'Year 11 and 12' on our website.
University Prerequisite Courses (CATP)
Hubbard's School has enthusiastic, qualified and experienced staff who offer:
- Academic Tutoring - For students in Years 7 - 12 and assistance for first year tertiary science and mathematics students
- Special Tertiary Admissions Test Tutoring - A two-hour aptitude test, administered by QTAC, that demonstrates applicant's capability for undertaking future tertiary study
- Personal Essay Tutoring - For students pursuing entry into a Bachelor of Education
- Vacation School - Running through January for students in Years 8 to 12
- Study Skills Sessions
- Life Coaching
- Carer Guidance
For more information please navigate to 'Academic Coaching' on our website.