About Hubbard’s School
We look forward to working with you. Welcome!
Year 11 & 12 - Senior External Examination Program
This Alternative Academic Program caters exclusively to senior school-aged students. Students enrolled in this option complete each senior school subject in one scholastic year; not over two years as is the norm in mainstream schools.
This program prepares young people for success at the tertiary level with:
- an academic focus
- considerable personal freedom (and consequent responsibility); and
- a balanced lifestyle.
For more information please navigate to the Year 11 and 12 tab on our website.
Adult Education - University Prerequisite Courses
Hubbard's School has enthusiastic, qualified and experienced staff who offer:
- Academic Tutoring: for students in Years 8 - 12 and assistance for first year tertiary science and mathematics students
- Special Tertiary Admissions Test Tutoring: a two-hour aptitude test, administered by QTAC, that demonstrates applicant's capability for undertaking future tertiary study
- Personal Essay Tutoring: for students pursuing entry into a Bachelor of Education
- January Vacation School for students in Years 8 to 12
- Study Skills sessions
- Life Coaching
- Carer Guidance
For more information please navigate to the Short Courses section on our website.